VASCO INTERNATIONAL supplies variety of Jumbo bags/FIBCs for both dry and liquid (bulk) goods.
FIBC bags are manufactured by polypropylene woven fabrics which are UV stabilized. Each bulk bag can contain load capacity between 500 Kgs to 2000 Kgs.
we understand your packaging needs and specialize in three specific types of FIBC bags universally labeled as Type A, B or C.
Type A bulk bags
Type A FIBCs are made of plain-woven polypropylene and other non-conductive fabrics. Static electricity is generated as products move over or rub against the inside surface of the bulk bag when they are filled/emptied. There is no static protection provided by Type A FIBCs.
Safe use for type A bulk bags:
- To transport non-flammable products.
- No flammable solvents or gases present around the bag.
Do not use type A bulk bags for:
- Transporting flammable products.
Type B bulk bags
The type “B” bag is constructed from insulating fabric with a breakdown voltage of less than 6 kV. This provision prevents the risk of energetic sparks and propagating brush discharges which can ignite dust-air mixtures and flammable gases and solvent vapors.
Safe use for type B bulk bags:
- To transport dry, flammable powders.
- No flammable solvents or gases present around the bulk bag
- Intended to be used in environments with dust with ignition energies less than 3mJ.
Do not use type B bulk bags for:
- When flammable solvents or gases are present around the bulk bag.
Type C bulk bags
- Type C FIBCs, also known as conductive FIBCs or ground-able FIBCs, are made from non-conductive polypropylene fabrics interwoven with conducting threads traditionally sewn in a grid pattern.
- Used safely to transport flammable powders
- Used safely when flammable solvents or gases are present around the bag
- DO NOT USE when the ground connection is not present or has become damaged
U Pannel bulk bags
The popular U panel bulk bags are designed with polypropylene, which has become the industry standard for judging other products. The versatile, cost-effective U panel structure is very suitable for various applications and can be customized. The U panel variant includes two side panels connected to a single “U shaped” “side-bottom-side” unit.